- BET Awards: Beyonce, Roddy Ricch and LeBron James among the winners
- Watch: Arcade Fire's Win Butler makes cameo in new Bill and Ted trailer
- Interview: AAA catch up with hotly-tipped Scots band Vistas
- Laura Marling announces ticketed live-streamed show
- Guns N'Roses cancel Scottish gig due to coronavirus crisis
Andrew Lincoln says the season eight finale of The Walking Dead will be “epic”.
The English actor, who plays the survivors’ fearless leader Rick Grimes in the hit zombie series, told Entertainment Weekly that the season-ending episode is going to be huge.
“I would say this is a smorgasbord,” Lincoln told EW. “I think you’ve got everything in this one. It’s quite an unusual structure, but it’s very emotional, I hope, because that’s what I felt [while filming]. It’s epic.”
Lincoln also teased the location of where they shot the finale – and it’s not the Sanctuary or the Hilltop.
“The location we shot at was phenomenal and unusual,” he said. “I hope that it’s going to look on screen as good as it felt when we were shooting there.”
As for the big finale, Lincoln says it does feel like it ties up loose ends, but at the same time it opens up doors for season nine.
“It does feel like it completes something,” Lincoln said. “But it also does feel that it offers a lot of interesting story arcs for the future, which is quite unusual.”