- Biffy Clyro confirm release date for eighth studio album
- Yungblud to visit Edinburgh on 'Intimate As Fuck' tour
- Breaking Bad star Aaron Paul says fans shouldn’t expect sequel series after El Camino
- Josh Widdicombe to visit Edinburgh on mammoth UK tour
- Irvine Welsh hints at another Trainspotting film
Bat For Lashes (aka Natasha Khan) has announced details of a UK tour for November – and it includes a visit to Edinburgh’s Queen’s Hall.
You can check out full dates below.
Last week saw Khan release fifth album Lost Girls – and now, to promote the record, she will head out on tour this winter.
Tickets go on sale from 9am on September 19.
Speaking to NME recently, Khan explained the origins of Lost Girls.
“With most albums I’ll start them as a film idea then write a script, a narrative or a story, then I’ll flesh out the soundtrack in my mind and that becomes the album,” she said.
“It happened again with this one, but this time I was talking to production companies while working on a feature-length script for the story.
“However the music comes so quickly and easily sometimes that it just becomes an album. I’m still working on it, and there will eventually be a debut feature film.”
Thursday November 21 – Birmingham, Town Hall
Saturday November 23 – Edinburgh, Queen’s Hall
Sunday November 24 – Manchester, Albert Hall
Tuesday November 26 – London, Earth
Thursday November 28 – Brighton, St Bartholomews Church