- Listen to previously unreleased David Bowie song
- Slow Readers Club share new single - and announce Edinburgh gig
- AAA's Hottest Record of the Week: Bombay Bicycle Club, Is It Real
- Kettle of Kites to visit Edinburgh's Sneaky Pete's during Independent Venue Week
- Billie Eilish records the new James Bond theme
Grammy-winning Wisconsin indie band Bon Iver have announced that fourth album, i,i, will be released on August 30.
You can listen to new tracks Jelmore and Faith below.
The 13-track album also features the previously released tracks Hey, Ma and U (Man Like) (ft. Moses Sumney).
Speaking about i,i, which follows 2016’s 22, A Million, Bon Iver mainman Justin Vernon said: “It feels very much like the most adult record, the most complete.
“It feels like when you get through all this life, when the sun starts to set, and what happens is you start gaining perspective. And then you can put that perspective into more honest, generous work.”
i,i is out on August 30 via Jagjaguwar and is available to pre-order now.
The tracklisting is as follows:
- ‘Hey, Ma’
- ‘U (Man Like)’