- Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds announce rescheduled Scottish gig
- Listen: The Strokes share new song Brooklyn Bridge To Chorus
- Edinburgh festivals cancelled due to coronavirus
- Jarvis Cocker delays release of new album and UK tour - see rescheduled dates here
- Listen: Bright Eyes share comeback single, Persona Non Grata
Breaking Bad stars Walter White and Jesse Pinkman could be set to return to the small screen after the show’s creator, Vince Gilligan, revealed that he’s determined to reunite the pair.
As he prepares for the release of Breaking Bad spin-off series Better Call Saul‘s fourth season next month, Gilligan admitted that he’s hell bent on getting them together again.
Speaking to EntertainmentWeekly to mark Breaking Bad’s 10th anniversary, he said: “I desperately want to see both of them on Better Call Saul. Peter [Gould] wants it, the writers do, the actors do.”
“It wouldn’t feel as satisfying if it was just a cameo or an Alfred Hitchcock walkthrough,” he explained.
“I think we’ve waited long enough. We damn well better have a good reason for them to show up. I just hope we figure it out because I’ve got to hear, ‘Yeah, bitch!’ one more time.”
Although it’s not known at this stage how two shows could cross over to Better Call Saul, actors Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul are very much on board with the idea.
“If he asked, I would just say yes”, Cranston admitted.
Paul added: “If Vince decided to put Jesse in Better Call Saul, it’s going to be for a reason, and that reason’s going to be very satisfying for me.”