- Frightened Rabbit release free recording of Scott Hutchison tribute show
- David Blaine to kick off first-ever UK tour in Edinburgh
- The Cure likely to air brand new material at Scottish gig
- Aaron Paul says he'd 'love to' star in Breaking Bad movie
- Norman Reedus wants Daryl Dixon to stay on The Walking Dead until the end
Breaking Bad star Bryan Cranston says he wouldn’t want the hit series to return.
The 62-year-old actor, who played Walter White in the show, says while he’s “very proud” of the acclaimed TV series, he would not want to see it back on our screens.
“We’re very proud of our show and ‘Better Call Saul’. In some ways, it’s best to leave it alone – that you want to think back on it favourably,” he said.
“I don’t want to mess with it. It was the perfect opportunity that changed all of our lives. It changed many lives on our show.”
The cast of Breaking Bad reunited at Comic Con yesterday (July 19) to celebrate the show’s tenth anniversary.