- Cast to visit Edinburgh on All Change anniversary tour
- BET Awards: Beyonce, Roddy Ricch and LeBron James among the winners
- Watch: Arcade Fire's Win Butler makes cameo in new Bill and Ted trailer
- Interview: AAA catch up with hotly-tipped Scots band Vistas
- Laura Marling announces ticketed live-streamed show
Originally forming one half of Juno Award-winning roots-rockers The Bros. Landreth, guitarist Joey Landreth has spent the last few years discovering his own sound as a solo act.
After delivering his critically-praised debut album Whiskey in 2017, Joey recently returned with a new set of songs on his latest full-length album, Hindsight.
Last week, Joey went down a storm during his gig at Audio Glasgow – and afterwards, AAA caught up with him for a quick High 5.
The Princess Bride. My mom bought me the VHS for my sixth birthday and I watched it every day after kindergarten. Every day. In my sixth year, I watched that movie hundreds of times. At one point I knew most of the lines. For the whole thing. Why I wanted to watch that every day, I don’t know. But I did. Kids are weird.
Blake Mills’ If I’m Unworthy. I don’t think I’ve ever been so excited for a single to come out… that was a good one.
Gah… so hard…
Emily King: Honestly? Her last three records.
KD Lang and The Sis Boom Bang: Say It Loud.
Vulfpeck in Toronto, 2017, at the Phoenix. Such a fun show – they played so well but beyond killer playing. It was so entertaining.
I’m not a big reader but I really liked Yann Martel’s The Life of Pi.