- Cast to visit Edinburgh on All Change anniversary tour
- BET Awards: Beyonce, Roddy Ricch and LeBron James among the winners
- Watch: Arcade Fire's Win Butler makes cameo in new Bill and Ted trailer
- Interview: AAA catch up with hotly-tipped Scots band Vistas
- Laura Marling announces ticketed live-streamed show
Iggy Pop and Jarvis Cocker will record a cover Nick Cave‘s Red Right Hand for the upcoming fourth season of Peaky Blinders.
Peaky Blinders returns to BBC Two tonight (November 15).
Helen McCrory, the show’s star, broke the news on The One Show yesterday.
“Every year, [the producers] look out for different singers, and who’s going to do the cover music,” she said. “One of the ‘Red Right Hand’ covers will be from the duet of Iggy Pop and Jarvis Cocker.”
McCrory didn’t say if Iggy and Jarvis’ version of the 1994 Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds song would take over as Peaky Blinders’ opening theme.
The Peaky Blinders was previously covered by Mercury Prize-winner PJ Harvey for the show’s second series, while Sheffield indie band Arctic Monkeys have also covered the song in the past.