- AAA’s Hottest Record Of The Week: The Filthy Tongues - Mummy Can't Drive
- Mystery Jets postpone new album and cancel Edinburgh gig
- The 1975 to play two gigs in Scotland on 2020 UK tour
- Miles Kane shares video for new single ahead of Edinburgh show
- The Who to visit Scotland on UK tour - here's how to get tickets
Former Smiths guitarist Johnny Marr has announced a new raft of 2018 UK and Ireland tour dates – including a visit to Scotland.
The legendary guitarist is set to release his latest solo album, Call The Comet, on June 15.
Following a run of intimate shows, Marr returns to the live arena in November for some bigger shows.
The new tour will kick off in Belfast on November 1, before visiting a further 12 cities, Glasgow included.
The tour will come to an end in Marr’s hometown of Manchester on November 18.
Tickets for all shows go on sale on Friday (June 1). You can see the full tour dates below.
Belfast, Ulster Hall (November 1)
Dublin, National Stadium (2)
Norwich, UEA (4)
Birmingham, O2 Institute (5)
Bath, Forum (6)
Cardiff, Great Hall (8)
Brighton, Dome (9)
London, Roundhouse (11)
Sheffield, O2 Academy (13)
Newcastle, O2 Academy (14)
Glasgow, Barrowlands (15)
Liverpool, O2 Academy (17)
Manchester, O2 Apollo (18)