- Interview: AAA catch up with hotly-tipped Scots band Vistas
- Laura Marling announces ticketed live-streamed show
- Guns N'Roses cancel Scottish gig due to coronavirus crisis
- TRNSMT announce 2021 line-up featuring Liam Gallagher, Lewis Capaldi, Foals, Blossoms and many more
- Noel Gallagher to share previously unheard Oasis song at midnight tonight
Kaiser Chiefs will visit Edinburgh early next year in support of their upcoming new album, Duck.
The Leeds band will kick off their 2020 arena tour in Hull on January 21 next year, before playing at the Usher Hall the following night. The tour concludes with a show at London’s The O2 on February 1.
Support for the gigs will come from Razorlight, and tickets go on Friday (June 21) at 9am.
Kaiser Chiefs release their seventh studio album Duck on July 26.
It will be their first album since October 2016’s Stay Together.
Speaking to NME last month about the new album, singer Ricky Wilson said that it was sounding “undeniably Kaiser Chiefs”.
“I went and listened to the first few [Kaiser Chiefs albums] again,” he continued. “I listened to a lot of the stuff we were listening to when we made those albums, like some old Motown and stuff.
“The truth of the matter is that it’s just five of us in a room and we make the music that we make.”
You can see the full schedule for the band’s 2020 dates below.
21 – HULL Bonus Arena
22 – EDINBURGH Usher Hall
24 – BLACKPOOL Empress Ballroom
25 – BIRMINGHAM Arena
27 – PLYMOUTH Pavilions
28 – BOURNEMOUTH BIC
30 – BRIGHTON Centre
31 – CARDIFF Motorpoint Arena
1 – LONDON O2 Arena