- Biffy Clyro confirm release date for eighth studio album
- Yungblud to visit Edinburgh on 'Intimate As Fuck' tour
- Breaking Bad star Aaron Paul says fans shouldn’t expect sequel series after El Camino
- Josh Widdicombe to visit Edinburgh on mammoth UK tour
- Irvine Welsh hints at another Trainspotting film
Ahead of her visit to Edinburgh, Australian pop superstar Kylie Minogue is heading towards a seventh UK No.1 with her latest album Step Back In Time – The Definitive Collection.
The 51-year-old is believed to be outselling her closest rival, Scottish singer Lewis Capaldi, whose debut album Divinely Uninspired To A Hellish Extent is currently atop the charts.
Kylie’s new album was released only two days before she performed to a massive Glastonbury crowd in the festival’s Sunday ‘legends’ slot.
As part of her UK summer tour, Kylie will play two nights at Edinburgh Castle on Sunday 14 and Monday 15 July.
The chart-topping singer will play at the famous Capital venue on July 15, having previously announced an eagerly-awaited appearance there the night before.
Kylie last performed in Edinburgh in 1991.