- Pixies share trailer for new podcast ahead of Edinburgh gig
- Frank Iero to bring his new band to Edinburgh on joint tour with Laura Jane Grace
- Tenth annual MagicFest brings extra sparkle to Christmas and Hogmanay
- Fat White Family to visit Edinburgh on UK tour
- Kaiser Chiefs to visit Edinburgh on 2020 UK tour
US singer Lana Del Rey has revealed that she is developing a Broadway musical.
The Video Games hitmaker made the announcement during an interview with French fashion magazine L’Officiel.
Answering a fan question about whether she would ever write or direct her own “feature-length or short film”, she said: “I thought about writing a biopic about someone that wasn’t real.
“Actually, I was asked to write a musical, which I’ve started. It was for Broadway,” added the 32-year-old New Yorker.
Discussing how long the project will take to be completed, she said: “I may finish in two or three years. Me and [collaborator] Rick [Nowels] have written something, so we’ll see.”
Del Rey recently spoke out after reports detailed how a Florida man had been arrested for allegedly attempting to kidnap the singer.
“Hey kiddos,” she wrote on Twitter. “I’m doing fine thanks for the messages. And tomorrow we’ll be in Hotlanta can’t wait to see everyone. Yachty that means you.”