- Cast to visit Edinburgh on All Change anniversary tour
- BET Awards: Beyonce, Roddy Ricch and LeBron James among the winners
- Watch: Arcade Fire's Win Butler makes cameo in new Bill and Ted trailer
- Interview: AAA catch up with hotly-tipped Scots band Vistas
- Laura Marling announces ticketed live-streamed show
Laura Marling is to perform an intimate live-streamed show in support of new album Song For Our Daughter.
The Mercury-nominated artist announced today (May 14) that she’ll be playing at London’s Union Chapel at 8pm on Saturday June 6, with the entire performance set to be live-streamed online to a limited number of ticketholders.
The stream of the performance will be geo-blocked – but fans in the UK and Europe can buy tickets to access the stream by purchasing tickets online.
“The unusual undertaking at one of [Marling’s] favourite venues will involve skeletal staff and crew, but benefits from full production and a multi-camera shoot, bucking the trend for widespread artist live show postponement right across the globe,” a statement about the show explains.
“The announcement also offers a tentative step in helping to aid the flagging live sector, and sets a potentially positive new precedent for other artists suffering from the loss of live earnings.”
On top of the £12 ticket price, fans will have the option of making donation to Marling’s two chosen charities, Refuge and The Trussel Trust.
To buy tickets, CLICK HERE