- Biffy Clyro confirm release date for eighth studio album
- Yungblud to visit Edinburgh on 'Intimate As Fuck' tour
- Breaking Bad star Aaron Paul says fans shouldn’t expect sequel series after El Camino
- Josh Widdicombe to visit Edinburgh on mammoth UK tour
- Irvine Welsh hints at another Trainspotting film
US singer Lana Del Rey has shared another new song from her forthcoming album Norman F*cking Rockwell, titled Sylvia Plath. You can watch the teaser clip below.
The Video Games hitmaker posted a clip of the new track on her Instagram page.
Del Rey captioned the post: “SYLVIA PLATH from NORMAN F*CKING ROCKWELL.”
The new track follows on from recent releases Venice Bitch and Mariners Apartment Complex.
Last month, Del Rey revealed that she wants to publish a book of her own poetry and already has “13 kind of long poems” written.
“I didn’t think I would [publish them] until three weeks ago,” she said, discussing her poetry.
“I have like 13 kind of long poems that I started binding and I thought, ‘Wow, the pages are kind of stacking up here.’
“I mean, it’s easy too with haikus because it’s only three lines so you could have like 30 pages of haikus that’s only like 200 words or something. But I thought they’re kind of like stacking up to look like a real book.
“So I mean what I’d like to do is sort of self publish but I’m not very good at the distribution side of things.”
Listen to Sylvia Plath below.