- Crowded House announce 2020 UK tour - including Scottish date
- Celeste announced as winner of BRITs Rising Star Award
- Review: EH6 Festival, Biscuit Factory, Leith.
- Interview / Tony Black: 'Before I knew it, Gus was back, voicing and his opinions on everything'
- KT Tunstall to play charity gig in Edinburgh this January
Ahead of his visit to the Edinburgh Playhouse next week (May 7), Noel Gallagher has announced new EP Black Star Dancing and shared the title track. You can listen to it here.
The latest offering from the former Oasis man is his first new material since 2017’s Who Built The Moon.
“It manages to combine the influences of David Bowie, INXS, U2, Queen, Indeep AND ZZ Top FFS!,” said Gallagher.
“I might have been watching too much Top Of The Pops recently … anyway, it’s ‘dope’ … not my words, but the words of Nile Rodgers who literally danced in the studio when he heard it!”
The Black Star Dancing EP also features new tracks Rattling Rose and Sail On, alongside a 12″ mix of Black Star Dancing and a remix by London producer The Reflex.
Meanwhile, Noel Gallagher and The High Flying Birds will head out on a UK tour next week – you can see the dates and venues below.
Gallagher will play:
7 Edinburgh, Playhouse
8 Llandudno, Venue Cymru
9 London, The Palladium
11 Hull, Bonus Arena