- Jarvis Cocker delays release of new album and UK tour - see rescheduled dates here
- Listen: Bright Eyes share comeback single, Persona Non Grata
- Gerry Cinnamon reschedules some summer shows - full details here
- Hunter & The Bear share new single and reschedule Edinburgh gig
- Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds cancel Scottish date
Welsh rock giants Manic Street Preachers will headline Party at the Palace this summer.
The Gwent band are topping the bill on the first night of the two-day festival at Linlithgow Palace, near Edinburgh, on Saturday, August 8.
Also on the Saturday bill are The Snuts, Toploader and Becky Hill.
The Sunday (August 9) sees Hot Dub Time Machine and OMD closing the festival. Johnny Mac and The Faithful, and Be Charlotte will also take to the stage on Sunday.
John Richardson, Party at the Palace director, said: “We were over the moon to have been awarded Best Scottish Outdoor Event last year, beating some more famous names. But this adds a little extra pressure to deliver the same level again this year.
“Both days are a little bit different – Saturday sees one of our biggest ever headliners take to the main stage; Manic Street Preachers.
“There is also a strong local supporting cast with The Snuts, Luke La Volpe and Mark Sharp and The Bicycle Thieves.
“As always, Sunday is pretty much an all-day party.
“Toe-tapping and head nodding to start with Brand New Heavies and Peat and Diesel, building up to a full foot-stomping, hands in the air finale with Hot Dub Time Machine and the legendary OMD.”
For the full line-up and further information click here.