- Biffy Clyro confirm release date for eighth studio album
- Yungblud to visit Edinburgh on 'Intimate As Fuck' tour
- Breaking Bad star Aaron Paul says fans shouldn’t expect sequel series after El Camino
- Josh Widdicombe to visit Edinburgh on mammoth UK tour
- Irvine Welsh hints at another Trainspotting film
Ahead of his visit to Edinburgh next week, Noel Gallagher has sparked rumours of imminent new material with a Twitter post that appears to be a smidgen of lyrics – or even a song or album title.
The tweet, “Nature is dancing but we ain’t done yet”, has fans of the former Oasis man speculating that something new is on its way.
Last month, The Who‘s Pete Townshend revealed that Gallagher was working with producer Dave Sardy, who previously worked on the Mancunian musician’s self-titled debut album with the High Flying Birds in 2011.
Sardy also worked on Oasis’ Don’t Believe The Trut and Dig Out Your Soul albums in 2005 and 2008 respectively.
Gallagher heads out on tour next week and will play:
7 Edinburgh, Playhouse
8 Llandudno, Venue Cymru
9 London, The Palladium
11 Hull, Bonus Arena