- Interview: AAA catch up with hotly-tipped Scots band Vistas
- Laura Marling announces ticketed live-streamed show
- Guns N'Roses cancel Scottish gig due to coronavirus crisis
- TRNSMT announce 2021 line-up featuring Liam Gallagher, Lewis Capaldi, Foals, Blossoms and many more
- Noel Gallagher to share previously unheard Oasis song at midnight tonight
Noel Gallagher has announced plans to release unheard Oasis track Don’t Stop tonight (Wed 29 April).
The singer says he rediscovered the track while sorting CDs at home during the Covid-19 lockdown.
Posting on Twitter, Gallagher announced that the new track is called ‘Don’t Stop’, before going on to say how he previously believed it to be “lost forever.”
“Hey there dudes and dollies. Like the rest of the world, I’ve had infinite time to kill lately so I thought I’d finally look and find out what was actually on the HUNDREDS of faceless unmarked CD’s I’ve got lying around in boxes at home,” he wrote.
“As fate would have it, I have stumbled across an old demo which I thought had been lost forever.”
Noel said the only version of the track comes from an Oasis soundcheck in Hong Kong, recorded “about 15 years ago.”
He added: “I know some of you love this tune so we thought we’d put it out there for you to enjoy/argue over. It’ll be up on the internet from midnight. The song is called Don’t Stop.”