- Interview: AAA catch up with hotly-tipped Scots band Vistas
- Laura Marling announces ticketed live-streamed show
- Guns N'Roses cancel Scottish gig due to coronavirus crisis
- TRNSMT announce 2021 line-up featuring Liam Gallagher, Lewis Capaldi, Foals, Blossoms and many more
- Noel Gallagher to share previously unheard Oasis song at midnight tonight
The Walking Dead star Norman Reedus has said he wants to continue playing Crossbow-wielding redneck Daryl Dixon in the hit zombie show until the very end.
Reedus has been a part of The Walking Dead cast since the first season aired in October 2010, and, with the recent departure of Andrew Lincoln, Daryl has become one of the main characters on show, which is now in its ninth season.
“I started the show and I’d like to bookend the show,” he told Metro.
“I’d like to be there when it ends. I just don’t know when the endgame is.
“I just don’t want the brand to get watered down too much,” he continued.
“You got this goose that lays the golden egg, sooner or later you got to let the goose fly free. You don’t want to kill it.
“I don’t know if that’ll happen, we’ve got a lot of good, creative people on the show, but if this show went on for 20 years, it would get watered down, there’s no way around it.”