- Cast to visit Edinburgh on All Change anniversary tour
- BET Awards: Beyonce, Roddy Ricch and LeBron James among the winners
- Watch: Arcade Fire's Win Butler makes cameo in new Bill and Ted trailer
- Interview: AAA catch up with hotly-tipped Scots band Vistas
- Laura Marling announces ticketed live-streamed show
Edinburgh-raised actress Pollyanna McIntosh has hinted that she is set to appear in The Walking Dead’s upcoming Rick Grimes spin-off movie trilogy.
The 40-year-old actress, who played Scavengers leader Anne (aka Jadis) in the hit zombie series before her character exited the show with Rick (Andrew Lincoln) in season nine, suggested on social media that she will “probably” be a part of the upcoming spin-off.
In an Instagram video, she said: “Hey y’all, I just wanted to let you know that, like, I can’t talk about the Rick Grimes movies and that.
“But they are still happening and I’m looking forward to probably being a part of them.”
McIntosh, however, is yet to receive confirmation of her involvment from showrunners.
She added: “I just know that you guys are kind of waiting out there, and I’m waiting too. I’m looking forward.
“That’s it, from a little bird in La La Land.”