- Biffy Clyro confirm release date for eighth studio album
- Yungblud to visit Edinburgh on 'Intimate As Fuck' tour
- Breaking Bad star Aaron Paul says fans shouldn’t expect sequel series after El Camino
- Josh Widdicombe to visit Edinburgh on mammoth UK tour
- Irvine Welsh hints at another Trainspotting film
South London rapper Loyle Carner is seeking applicants for his cookery school, Chilli Con Carner.
It’s the fourth year the Mercury Prize-nominated star has run the school, which is open to teenagers aged 14-16 who have ADHD.
The school will run in London this summer, with exact dates to be announced shortly. To apply, see the Chilli Con Carner website.
Chilli Con Carner is in association with social media enterprise GOMA.
Carner, who has ADHD, says music and cooking help him to channel his energy and creativity.
The 24-year-old hopes other young people will find peace through cooking.