- Interview: AAA catch up with hotly-tipped Scots band Vistas
- Laura Marling announces ticketed live-streamed show
- Guns N'Roses cancel Scottish gig due to coronavirus crisis
- TRNSMT announce 2021 line-up featuring Liam Gallagher, Lewis Capaldi, Foals, Blossoms and many more
- Noel Gallagher to share previously unheard Oasis song at midnight tonight
South London rapper Loyle Carner is seeking applicants for his cookery school, Chilli Con Carner.
It’s the fourth year the Mercury Prize-nominated star has run the school, which is open to teenagers aged 14-16 who have ADHD.
The school will run in London this summer, with exact dates to be announced shortly. To apply, see the Chilli Con Carner website.
Chilli Con Carner is in association with social media enterprise GOMA.
Carner, who has ADHD, says music and cooking help him to channel his energy and creativity.
The 24-year-old hopes other young people will find peace through cooking.