- BET Awards: Beyonce, Roddy Ricch and LeBron James among the winners
- Watch: Arcade Fire's Win Butler makes cameo in new Bill and Ted trailer
- Interview: AAA catch up with hotly-tipped Scots band Vistas
- Laura Marling announces ticketed live-streamed show
- Guns N'Roses cancel Scottish gig due to coronavirus crisis
Robbie Williams has been confirmed as an X Factor judge as ITV show unveiled its new panel
The new-look line-up, which also includes One Direction star Louis Tomlinson, was revealed at a press conference yesterday.
Williams will appear on the judges’ desk alongside his wife Ayda Field, Simon Cowell, and Tomlinson.
Speaking of the news, Williams said: “I’ve done tour, promo, tour, promo for nearly 30 years, and now it’s time to branch out and do something different.”
The Angels hitmaker has been rumoured to appear on the upcoming series for the last few months.
“This new panel is all about optimism, everyone has a real passion for finding a new star,” Cowell added. “The three new judges bring a whole new energy and I’m excited.”
The line-up changes see Louis Walsh leave the show after 13 years, while Sharon Osbourne will appear as an impartial fifth judge.
Dermot O’Leary will return to present the ITV talent show.
Auditions for the next series will begin filming today (July 18) at London’s SSE Arena.
Series 15 of The X Factor will screen this autumn.