- Crowded House announce 2020 UK tour - including Scottish date
- Celeste announced as winner of BRITs Rising Star Award
- Review: EH6 Festival, Biscuit Factory, Leith.
- Interview / Tony Black: 'Before I knew it, Gus was back, voicing and his opinions on everything'
- KT Tunstall to play charity gig in Edinburgh this January
The Top 10 jokes of this year’s Edinburgh Fringe have been announced, with surrealist Swedish comedian Olaf Falafel taking the coveted top spot. Check out the full list below. After previous triumphs from the likes of Tim Vine, Stewart Francis and Zoe Lyons, Falafel won the prize with a vegetable-themed one-liner this year. He won ‘Dave’s Funniest Joke Of The Fringe’ with the gag: “I keep randomly shouting out ‘Broccoli’ and ‘Cauliflower’ – I think…Read More