- Pollyanna McIntosh hints at role in Walking Dead movies
- Crowded House announce 2020 UK tour - including Scottish date
- Celeste announced as winner of BRITs Rising Star Award
- Review: EH6 Festival, Biscuit Factory, Leith.
- Interview / Tony Black: 'Before I knew it, Gus was back, voicing and his opinions on everything'
Everyone’s favourite lightsaber-wielding megalomaniac, Darth Vader, could be back on the big screen this December. It is suspected the scoop may be revealed at the upcoming London Star Wars Celebration, but here at AAA we like to give you the heads-up. With the Star Wars franchise being sold to Disney for a whopping $4 billion back in 2012, many fans were sceptical about what might follow. But that huge sum is looking like a wise investment…Read More