- BET Awards: Beyonce, Roddy Ricch and LeBron James among the winners
- Watch: Arcade Fire's Win Butler makes cameo in new Bill and Ted trailer
- Interview: AAA catch up with hotly-tipped Scots band Vistas
- Laura Marling announces ticketed live-streamed show
- Guns N'Roses cancel Scottish gig due to coronavirus crisis
Work has already started on season nine of The Walking Dead, with the show’s bosses confirming they have started rolling on new episodes, despite still airing the second half of season eight.
The show runners also hinted at some big plot twists.
“We’re still finishing last season and then we just started season nine,” said director and producer Greg Nicotero during a Facebook Live session. “So you guys [the actors] are gonna be busy, all I can say.”
The Walking Dead comic creator and writer Robert Kirkman also told Screen Junkies that fans can expect some “really cool stuff”.
He said: “We just did the pitch out for season nine and there’s some really cool stuff coming.
“In the pitch, Greg was like, ‘Oh, I can’t wait to get started on that!’ I was like, ‘I can’t wait to see that.’
“They’re always coming up with cool new evolutions for the zombies and there’s some big stuff coming up in season nine that I’m hinting at and I’ll probably get in trouble for, zombie-wise.”