- BET Awards: Beyonce, Roddy Ricch and LeBron James among the winners
- Watch: Arcade Fire's Win Butler makes cameo in new Bill and Ted trailer
- Interview: AAA catch up with hotly-tipped Scots band Vistas
- Laura Marling announces ticketed live-streamed show
- Guns N'Roses cancel Scottish gig due to coronavirus crisis
The Walking Dead actor Norman Reedus, who plays loveable redneck Daryl Dixon in the hit TV series, has paid tribute to late Motorhead frontman Lemmy with a tattoo.
Reedus, who has been a chief zombie-slayer in The Walking Dead since 2010, was spotted at the weekend getting the tattoo with Mastodon guitarist Brent Hinds.
The pals visited the Abracadabra Tattoo shop in New Orleans, with the tattoo parlour posting a photo to Instagram, along with the caption: “Just did a funny little Lemmy tattoo on Norman Reedus”.
Reedus isn’t the only celebrity to get a Lemmy tattoo recently.
Following the icon’s death in December of last year, Foo Fighters’ frontman Dave Grohl similarly paid tribute to Lemmy by getting an Ace Of Spades tattoo.
Meanwhile, as the season two premiere of Fear The Walking Dead approaches, AAA recently ran an exclusive Q&A with the drama’s Executive Producer and showrunner, Dave Erickson.
Discussing the dramatic development of the series and some of the new season’s ocean-set scenes, Erickson’s insights into the Mexico-based production are revealed alongside the drama’s brand new Key Art.
Read our interview with Dave Erickson HERE