- BET Awards: Beyonce, Roddy Ricch and LeBron James among the winners
- Watch: Arcade Fire's Win Butler makes cameo in new Bill and Ted trailer
- Interview: AAA catch up with hotly-tipped Scots band Vistas
- Laura Marling announces ticketed live-streamed show
- Guns N'Roses cancel Scottish gig due to coronavirus crisis
Take That have released the video for brand new single Giants – watch it here.
Giants is taken from their brand new album, Wonderland, which is set to be released on Friday, 24 March.
The new album will be the former boyband’s first release since their 2014 chart-topper III and only their second as a three piece.
Gary Barlow, Mark Owen and Howard Donald all appear in the video.
Take That are one of the UK’s most successful acts with an enviable career spanning three decades. The band have sold over 7.6 million concert tickets in their lifetime, setting the record for the fastest selling tour of all time in UK history when 1.34 million tickets were snapped up for their Progress Live Tour in less than 24 hours.
In the UK alone, they have achieved seven UK Number One albums, 15 Number One singles, sold over 45 million records, won six Ivor Novellos, and eight BRIT Awards.
Internationally, they have scored an incredible 54 No.1 hits and 35 No.1 albums.
Watch the full video below: