- AAA’s Hottest Record Of The Week: The Filthy Tongues - Mummy Can't Drive
- Mystery Jets postpone new album and cancel Edinburgh gig
- The 1975 to play two gigs in Scotland on 2020 UK tour
- Miles Kane shares video for new single ahead of Edinburgh show
- The Who to visit Scotland on UK tour - here's how to get tickets
Former Oasis man Noel Gallagher has just shared the video for new single Holy Mountain – and you can watch it right here.
The track is the first to be released from Gallagher’s soon-to-be-released new album with High Flying Birds, titled Who Built The Moon?
Gallagher spent two years collaborating with producer, DJ and composer David Holmes on the album, which also features contributions from Paul Weller and Johnny Marr.
Speaking about Holy Mountain, Gallagher said: “It was one of the first things David and I did on the first week of working together.
“I knew instantly that it was going to be the first single. There’s so much joy in it. Until the day I die, it will be one of my favourite pieces of music that I’ve ever written. It sounds great live. My kids love it, my friends’ kids all love it and I am sure ‘the kids’ will love it.”
The track has received mixed reviews since it was unveiled, with many fans saying it sounds too much like Ricky Martin’s She Bangs.
Who Built The Moon? is released on November 24.
You can check out the video for Holy Mountain below.