- Frightened Rabbit release free recording of Scott Hutchison tribute show
- David Blaine to kick off first-ever UK tour in Edinburgh
- The Cure likely to air brand new material at Scottish gig
- Aaron Paul says he'd 'love to' star in Breaking Bad movie
- Norman Reedus wants Daryl Dixon to stay on The Walking Dead until the end
Midstock music festival returns to Dalkeith Country Park next weekend (31 August-1 September) – and we’ve got tickets to give away for the Saturday, when chart sensations The Darkness will headline.
The festival, which is now in its fifth year, kicks off on the Friday with a line-up of top DJ producers and headliners 2 Unlimited.
But it’s the Saturday we’re giving away tickets for – and that’s the day The Darkness headline.
Joining the rock legends on the bill that day are Ash, Noisettes, Massaoke, JJ Gilmour, Patersani, The Skababs and Chameleon Lady.
AAA has teamed up with the organisers of Midstock Festival to offer three lucky readers the chance to win a pair of tickets each for the second day of the festival on Saturday, 1 September.
For your chance to win, email us at [email protected] with the word MIDSTOCK in the subject line. Winners will be announced via AAA Edinburgh Twitter page (@aaa_edinburgh).
Usual AAA rules apply. Editor’s decision is final.
Midstock, Dalkeith Country Park, 31 August-1 September, day tickets, Adult £33.25-£44.25, Child £8 (16 and under to be accompanied by adult/max two kids per adult, weekend adult ticket £60.75