- Interview: AAA catch up with hotly-tipped Scots band Vistas
- Laura Marling announces ticketed live-streamed show
- Guns N'Roses cancel Scottish gig due to coronavirus crisis
- TRNSMT announce 2021 line-up featuring Liam Gallagher, Lewis Capaldi, Foals, Blossoms and many more
- Noel Gallagher to share previously unheard Oasis song at midnight tonight
Dominic Harrison, otherwise known as Yungblud, has announced a trio of intimate UK shows for 2019 – including a visit to Edinburgh’s Liquid Room.
The Doncaster musician, who releases new EP The Underrated Youth next week, will be showcasing his latest material on The Intimate As Fuck Tour, due to begin later this month.
Yungblud will perform at Kingston’s Pryzm venue on October 23, before playing Edinburgh’s Liquid Room on November 26 and The Wardrobe in Leeds on November 30.
Tickets will be available to those who preorder his upcoming EP here.
“I’m gonna be playin all the songs off the EP and more stripped as fuck … talkin , cuddlin , drinking tea, having a couple beers n a jolly old time,” wrote Yungblud on Twitter.
Yungblud’s The Underrated Youth EP was originally due for release on October 11, but was delayed by a week to allow the singer to tweak one of its tracks.
He explained that the delay was to ensure the project was “absolutely perfect”, adding that one song wasn’t quite up to that standard upon listening back.
The six-track EP will also include Parents and Hope For The Underrated Youth.