- West Lothian band The Snuts on longlist for Scottish Album of the Year Award
- Review: 9 to 5 The Musical, Edinburgh Playhouse ****
- TRNSMT 2022: The Strokes, Paolo Nutini and Lewis Capaldi announced for next summer's event
- TRNSMT 2021: Day 2 round-up
- TRNSMT 2021: Festival-goers must take Covid test before attending event in Glasgow
The precociously talented Billie Eilish is still putting the finishing touches on her debut album, but if latest single You Should See Me In A Crown is any indication of what’s to come, her career is going to go stratospheric.
Still only 16, but with songwriting abilities which belie her age, this silver-haired pop sensation is starting to look like the second coming of Lorde.
Eilish made a name for herself with her Don’t Smile At Me EP, and her collaborations with Khalid and Vince Staples only added to the hype.
Here at AAA Towers we have no doubts that she’s going to make an even bigger splash with You Should See Me In A Crown – and it’s our Hottest Record of the Week.
Give it a listen below.