- Listen: Edinburgh's Django Django return with fabulous new single
- Louise Rutkowski releases first single from forthcoming new album
- The Slow Readers Club announce new album - and Edinburgh gig
- Mountain Goats announce new album - listen to lead single here
- Shirley Manson reveals new Garbage album will be released next year
Home to the world’s biggest arts festival, and some of the UK’s most popular tourist attractions, picture-postcard Edinburgh regularly ranks among the top ten cities in Europe.
Apart from the diversity of its 12 major festivals – Fringe, Film, Book, International, Hogmanay, Tattoo and more – the city is a year-round hotbed of cultural activity and there’s always plenty going on.
Our exclusive content is picked because we believe it is worth your time and money. Each week, our team of AAA culture critics filter out, among other things, the very best in music, theatre, film and comedy, as well as giving you recommendations on where to eat, drink and party.
If you’ve discovered something incredible in Edinburgh that we haven’t covered, please don’t hesitate to let us know about it.
Access All Areas: Edinburgh is a non-profit website