- Chubby and the Gang to visit Edinburgh on mammoth UK tour
- Watch: Django Django share video for new single and announce Edinburgh gig
- Edinburgh Summer Sessions 2021: Anne-Marie joins line-up as latest headline act
- Chart star Tom Grennan to visit Edinburgh's Corn Exchange on UK tour
- Midge Ure to revisit Ultravox classics on visit to Edinburgh
CBS has confirmed it has given the green light to an upcoming Big Bang Theory spin-off show, titled Young Sheldon.
Young Sheldon will focus on the childhood of much-loved character Sheldon Cooper, who is played in the original show by Jim Parsons.
The nine-year-old Sheldon will be played by Iain Armitage, who currently stars in HBO’s Big Little Lies.
According to reports, the show will hit our screens either later this year or next year.
Its pilot episode will be helmed by Iron Man director Jon Favreau.
Young Sheldon will also star Zoe Perry, Lance Barber, Raegan Revord and Montana Jordan.
Jim Parsons will narrate as adult Sheldon, as well as serving as an executive producer on the show.