- Chubby and the Gang to visit Edinburgh on mammoth UK tour
- Watch: Django Django share video for new single and announce Edinburgh gig
- Edinburgh Summer Sessions 2021: Anne-Marie joins line-up as latest headline act
- Chart star Tom Grennan to visit Edinburgh's Corn Exchange on UK tour
- Midge Ure to revisit Ultravox classics on visit to Edinburgh
Grammy-winning Wisconsin indie band Bon Iver have announced a run of UK and European shows for September – including two nights at the Edinburgh Playhouse.
Bon Iver, who played a double-header at the Playhouse on their last UK tour, will return to the Greenside Place venue on 27 and 28 September.
Bon Iver mainman Justin Vernon previously cancelled his UK/European touring schedule, which was set to take place this past January and February, due to ‘personal reasons’.
He returned to the stage in April for Coachella, and played Primavera Sound earlier this month.
The full dates for the run are as follows:
15 Cork, Ireland – Opera House
19 Utrecht, Holland – TivoliVredenburg
21-23 Paris, France – Salle Pleyel
25 Blackpool, England – Blackpool Opera House
27-28 Edinburgh, Scotland – Playhouse
14-15 Los Angeles, CA – Festival of Distruption
Tickets are on sale now.