- Edinburgh Summer Sessions 2021: Anne-Marie joins line-up as latest headline act
- Chart star Tom Grennan to visit Edinburgh's Corn Exchange on UK tour
- Midge Ure to revisit Ultravox classics on visit to Edinburgh
- Fontaines D.C. announce interactive livestream show ahead of Edinburgh gig
- Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark to visit Edinburgh on massive UK tour
With Vampire Weekend’s eagerly-awaited fourth album set to be released next year, the president of Columbia Records has claimed that the New Yorkers’ newbie will be “your favourite record next year”.
Speaking to Music Week about the band’s as-yet untitled record, Ferdy Unger-Hamilton said: “The record’s brilliant, it’s going to go really well.”
“It will be your favourite record next year – and they’ll come in and do some shows.
Unger-Hamilton went on to say that new Rag N’ Bone Man has “brilliant” material on its way, and gave an update on Mark Ronson’s forthcoming album.
“The songs he’s got coming after this are fantastic,” he said of Ronson.
“It’s a real album so I think it will sell and it will stream incredibly well as singles.”