- Fontaines D.C. announce interactive livestream show ahead of Edinburgh gig
- Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark to visit Edinburgh on massive UK tour
- Listen: Glasgow duo hit new HYYTS on latest single
- Olly Murs to play Edinburgh Castle gig next summer
- Listen: Edinburgh's Django Django return with fabulous new single
Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul have hinted that a Breaking Bad reunion could be on its way.
Via a series of cryptic tweets, the two actors posted identical images of “drug mules” on Twitter, which immediately had fans speculating that a reunion was happening.
The pair also captioned their tweets “soon”.
Breaking Bad first aired in 2008 and ran for five seasons before ending in September 2013.
A spin-off series, Better Call Saul, began in 2015.
Although the film of the award-winning TV series is yet to be confirmed, showrunner Vince Gilligan said last year that he is planning a brand new movie that will have solid ties to the same universe as Breaking Bad.
Sources said that the release “will be set in the existing Breaking Bad franchise”, and will follow a kidnapped man’s escape and quest for freedom.