- Listen: Edinburgh's Django Django return with fabulous new single
- Louise Rutkowski releases first single from forthcoming new album
- The Slow Readers Club announce new album - and Edinburgh gig
- Mountain Goats announce new album - listen to lead single here
- Shirley Manson reveals new Garbage album will be released next year
Breaking Bad actor Bryan Cranston is open to the possibility of reprising his role as Walter White.
The show returned with new Netflix film El Camino: A Breaking Bad Story earlier this month.
In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Cranston revealed that he could be interested in becoming Walter White again in the future.
“I know that [Better Call Saul co-creators] Vince [Gilligan] and Peter Gould are so protective of their characters and their story that they don’t want to do something that feels like a stunt,” he said.
However, he says he would not say no if the opportunity arose, adding: “I would do it because I love those guys and Bob Odenkirk and everybody on that show who I’m a fan of.
“It would [have to be] very soon according to the story line that I would show up as Walt. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn’t, I’m okay.”