- Listen: Edinburgh's Django Django return with fabulous new single
- Louise Rutkowski releases first single from forthcoming new album
- The Slow Readers Club announce new album - and Edinburgh gig
- Mountain Goats announce new album - listen to lead single here
- Shirley Manson reveals new Garbage album will be released next year
Breaking Bad star Bryan Cranston says he wouldn’t want the hit series to return.
The 62-year-old actor, who played Walter White in the show, says while he’s “very proud” of the acclaimed TV series, he would not want to see it back on our screens.
“We’re very proud of our show and ‘Better Call Saul’. In some ways, it’s best to leave it alone – that you want to think back on it favourably,” he said.
“I don’t want to mess with it. It was the perfect opportunity that changed all of our lives. It changed many lives on our show.”
The cast of Breaking Bad reunited at Comic Con yesterday (July 19) to celebrate the show’s tenth anniversary.