- West Lothian band The Snuts on longlist for Scottish Album of the Year Award
- Review: 9 to 5 The Musical, Edinburgh Playhouse ****
- TRNSMT 2022: The Strokes, Paolo Nutini and Lewis Capaldi announced for next summer's event
- TRNSMT 2021: Day 2 round-up
- TRNSMT 2021: Festival-goers must take Covid test before attending event in Glasgow
Iconic Kiwi band Crowded House announced they will visit Scotland next summer as part of a wider UK and European tour.
The band will visit some of Europe’s most iconic venues along with featured performances at prestigious summer festivals including Pinkpop.
Joining founding members Neil Finn and Nick Seymour will be Mitchell Froom, Liam Finn and Elroy Finn. In addition to touring, the band also recently noted that they are spending time in the studio with new music on the horizon.
Following Neil Finn’s surprise star turn and a very successful world tour with Fleetwood Mac, Neil and Nick Seymour have been energised and inspired to begin a new chapter in the Crowded House story.
A new generation seems to have grown up and connected with their songs and now will get to experience the band live.
As was recently announced, Crowded House will be kicking off the next chapter of their story by appearing as a headliner at the Byron Bay Blues and Roots festival.
Tickets for most shows go on-sale Friday, December 13, please check local listings for details.
Crowded House 2020 UK tour dates:
Tue 16 Jun – Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff
Wed 17 Jun – SSE Hydro Arena, Glasgow
Thu 18 Jun – Arena Birmingham
Thu 2 Jul – Castlefield Bowl, Manchester
Sat 4 Jul – Roundhouse, London
Sun 5 Jul – Roundhouse, London