- Edinburgh Summer Sessions 2021: Anne-Marie joins line-up as latest headline act
- Chart star Tom Grennan to visit Edinburgh's Corn Exchange on UK tour
- Midge Ure to revisit Ultravox classics on visit to Edinburgh
- Fontaines D.C. announce interactive livestream show ahead of Edinburgh gig
- Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark to visit Edinburgh on massive UK tour
The Divine Comedy have announced seven further dates for their winter UK tour – including a visit to Edinburgh’s Usher Hall on Wednesday, 22 November.
Since The Divine Comedy’s inception in 1989, Neil Hannon has time and again proved to be one of the UK’s best and most original songwriters.
The Divine Comedy’s new album, Foreverland, was hailed as one of the albums of the year by the critics and debuted at Number 7 in the UK Chart.
Each and every single from the album was playlisted at radio and sessions included Radcliffe & Maconie, Chris Evans and Dermot O’Leary.
Hannon and co also managed to find time to make a star turn on Later With Jools Holland.
The Divine Comedy can also be caught live this summer, with headline slots at the Deer Shed and Cropredy festivals as well as main stage performances at Latitude and Electric Picnic.
The Divine Comedy play:
Wed 22nd EDINBURGH, Usher Hall
Thurs 23rd LEEDS, O2 Academy
Fri 24th BIRMINGHAM, O2 Institute
Sat 25th CARDIFF, University Great Hall
Sun 26th BRISTOL, Colston Hall
Tues 28th MANCHESTER, O2 Ritz
Wed 29th LONDON, Eventim Apollo
Thurs 30th BOURNEMOUTH, O2 Academy
Fri 1st BRIGHTON, Dome
Sat 2nd NORWICH, The LCR UEA
Mon 4th CORK, Cork Opera House
Tues 5th LIMERICK, University Concert Hall
Weds 6th LONDONDERRY, Millennium Forum
Thurs 7th BELFAST, Ulster Hall
Fri 8th DUBLIN, Olympia Theatre
Tickets go on sale May 17th