- Edinburgh Summer Sessions 2021: Anne-Marie joins line-up as latest headline act
- Chart star Tom Grennan to visit Edinburgh's Corn Exchange on UK tour
- Midge Ure to revisit Ultravox classics on visit to Edinburgh
- Fontaines D.C. announce interactive livestream show ahead of Edinburgh gig
- Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark to visit Edinburgh on massive UK tour
Indie legends Echo & The Bunnymen have announced their return with a new album and a string of live dates – including a visit to Edinburgh’s Usher Hall on May 23.
The Liverpool band, who last released a full-length studio album in 2014 – 12th album Meteorites – have now announced news of their next studio album.
The Stars, The Oceans & The Moon will feature a mix of both new material and “Bunnymen classics transformed… with strings and things attached.”
The new album is set to be released in May 2018.
You can check out Echo & The Bunnymen’s 2018 UK touring schedule below.
23 – Usher Hall, Edinburgh
25 – Philharmonic, Liverpool
26 – Symphony Hall, Birmingham
28 – Bridgewater Hall, Manchester
30 – Sage, Gateshead
1 – Royal Albert Hall, London