- West Lothian band The Snuts on longlist for Scottish Album of the Year Award
- Review: 9 to 5 The Musical, Edinburgh Playhouse ****
- TRNSMT 2022: The Strokes, Paolo Nutini and Lewis Capaldi announced for next summer's event
- TRNSMT 2021: Day 2 round-up
- TRNSMT 2021: Festival-goers must take Covid test before attending event in Glasgow
Anne-Marie will perform a massive outdoor gig in Edinburgh this summer.
The chart-topper will play Princes Street Gardens on Thursday, August 12.
Essex singer-songwriter Anne-Marie, known to millions as one of four judges on ITV talent show The Voice, joins an already impressive line-up at the Edinburgh Summer Sessions 2021.
Among the other stars booked to perform at this year’s event – to be held between August 6 and 15 – are Sir Tom Jones, Michael Kiwanuka, Simple Minds, Travis and DMA’s.
Anne-Marie is widely regarded as one of the biggest names in UK music right now.
Her debut album reached number three in the UK charts, while the singles 2002 and Friends have also been monster hits.
HRVY, Gravey and Call Me Loop have also been added to the bill, with tickets for the festival on general sale now.
In recent years, an impressive array of stars – including Paloma Faith, Florence & the Machine, Chvrches, Primal Scream, Madness and Lewis Capaldi – have performed at Edinburgh Summer Sessions.