- West Lothian band The Snuts on longlist for Scottish Album of the Year Award
- Review: 9 to 5 The Musical, Edinburgh Playhouse ****
- TRNSMT 2022: The Strokes, Paolo Nutini and Lewis Capaldi announced for next summer's event
- TRNSMT 2021: Day 2 round-up
- TRNSMT 2021: Festival-goers must take Covid test before attending event in Glasgow
Following the release of her new album Pieces of Me, former teen queen Tiffany visits the Voodoo Rooms in Edinburgh next week (Monday, 5 November).
Now 47, the I Think We’re Alone Now and Could’ve Been hitmaker has also just announced she’ll be going the road next year for two massive tours.
The Californian singer is joining former teen idols New Kids On The Block for their highly anticipated 2019 US tour – The MixTape Tour – which kicks off next May, with other guests Salt-N-Pepa, Debbie Gibson and Naughty by Nature.
With over 100 million combined records sold worldwide, the five iconic pop and hip-hop acts will hit the road together for the first time ever on a 53-city tour across North America.
On top of all that, next February Tiffany will heading down under to join Bananarama on their 7-date Australian tour.
Speaking ahead of her visit to Edinburgh, Tiffany says: “I’m so excited about taking the new music all around the world on these tours.
“I feel my latest album Pieces of Me is a true reflection of the mature artist I’ve become. It’s the music I’ve always wanted to make and it highlights me as a true musician, songwriter and producer.”
Tiffany’s new album Pieces of Me is out now.
Tiffany, Voodoo Rooms, West Register Street, Monday 5 November, 7.30pm, £17 on the door