- Edinburgh Summer Sessions 2021: Anne-Marie joins line-up as latest headline act
- Chart star Tom Grennan to visit Edinburgh's Corn Exchange on UK tour
- Midge Ure to revisit Ultravox classics on visit to Edinburgh
- Fontaines D.C. announce interactive livestream show ahead of Edinburgh gig
- Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark to visit Edinburgh on massive UK tour
Eminem is to headline this year’s Glasgow Summer Sessions at Bellahouston Park.
The superstar rapper, who headlined the same event back four years ago, will be supported on August 24 by Run The Jewels, Danny Brown and Russ.
Glasgow Summer Sessions organiser Geoff Ellis said: “We’re delighted to announce that Eminem will be returning to play Glasgow Summer Sessions.
“His performance at Bellahouston Park in 2013 was spectacular, so I have no doubt this will be one of the gigs of the year. Joining him on the bill are Run The Jewels, Danny Brown and Russ with Glasgow once again taking centre stage as a destination for the world’s biggest artists.”