- Chubby and the Gang to visit Edinburgh on mammoth UK tour
- Watch: Django Django share video for new single and announce Edinburgh gig
- Edinburgh Summer Sessions 2021: Anne-Marie joins line-up as latest headline act
- Chart star Tom Grennan to visit Edinburgh's Corn Exchange on UK tour
- Midge Ure to revisit Ultravox classics on visit to Edinburgh
Welsh indie-rockers Feeder have announced they are set to return to Edinburgh after a four-year hiatus from the music scene.
The band will perform at Edinburgh’s Queen’s Hall on Saturday, 25 March as part of a wider UK tour, which they are embarking on in support of their latest album, All Bright Electric.
Announcing the tour, frontman Grant Nicholas said: “We are really pleased to be announcing the second leg of the UK All Bright Electric Tour.
“Last year’s shows were some of the most enjoyable to date and the support for the album from everyone has been amazing. See you on the road!”
Feeder shot to fame when their debut EP, Swim, was released to critical acclaim in 1996.
Since then, they have sold over five million records and achieved no less than 25 Top 40 hits including Buck Rogers, Just A Day, Feeling A Moment and Just The Way I’m Feeling.
UK 2017 Tour Dates
Friday 24 March – o2 Academy, Liverpool
Saturday 25 March – Queen’s Hall, Edinburgh
Monday 27 March – Junction, Cambridge
Tuesday 28 March – o2 Guildhall, Southampton
Thursday 30 March – University, Keele
Friday 31 March – Leadmill, Sheffield
Sunday 2 April – Leas Cliff Hall, Folkestone
Monday 3 April – o2 Academy, Oxford
Wednesday 5 April – Empire, Coventry
Thursday 6 April – Barbican, York
Words: Amy Anderson