- Kiwi pop sensation Lorde to visit Edinburgh's Usher Hall on Solar Power world tour
- Manic Street Preachers announce Edinburgh show and share brand new single - listen
- Chubby and the Gang to visit Edinburgh on mammoth UK tour
- Watch: Django Django share video for new single and announce Edinburgh gig
- Edinburgh Summer Sessions 2021: Anne-Marie joins line-up as latest headline act
Celebrity stylist Gok Wan will be getting up close and personal with his fans at a series of glamorous fashion events starting next month.
The fashionista will be appearing in Edinburgh, Glasgow and Aberdeen.
Fashion Brunch Clubs are hosted by the man himself and will offer audiences a fun day out as well as fashion tips, trend demos and all the information every woman needs to dress well, regardless of her shape or size.
After a delicious brunch, Gok will present a fabulous catwalk show packed with the very best clothes for the season ahead.
Fashion, style and fizz… what’s not to love?
“So excited to say that I’m coming back to Aberdeen, Glasgow and Edinburgh with my fabulous Brunch Clubs,” says Gok.
“I will be twirling my frocks and letting you guys know exactly what you should be wearing this season.
“Come join the fun and let’s make this autumn the best dressed yet!”
Tickets are on sale now – click HERE