- Listen: Edinburgh's Django Django return with fabulous new single
- Louise Rutkowski releases first single from forthcoming new album
- The Slow Readers Club announce new album - and Edinburgh gig
- Mountain Goats announce new album - listen to lead single here
- Shirley Manson reveals new Garbage album will be released next year
US rockers Guns N’ Roses have cancelled this summer’s massive gig at Glasgow Green, alongside all other forthcoming UK and European tour dates due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
The legendary band had been due to play shows in Glasgow, London, and Dublin this summer as part of their 2020 tour schedule.
Guns N’ Roses told fans yesterday, however, that “sadly the upcoming European tour will not be happening”.
“Things are changing daily and we want to keep our fans, crew members and band safe.
We are working hard with our promoters, venues and cities/countries on next steps and will make further announcements as soon as we can.”
The band thanked fans for their understanding, adding: “We will get through this together and look forward to seeing you all very soon.”