- West Lothian band The Snuts on longlist for Scottish Album of the Year Award
- Review: 9 to 5 The Musical, Edinburgh Playhouse ****
- TRNSMT 2022: The Strokes, Paolo Nutini and Lewis Capaldi announced for next summer's event
- TRNSMT 2021: Day 2 round-up
- TRNSMT 2021: Festival-goers must take Covid test before attending event in Glasgow
US rockers Guns N’ Roses have cancelled this summer’s massive gig at Glasgow Green, alongside all other forthcoming UK and European tour dates due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
The legendary band had been due to play shows in Glasgow, London, and Dublin this summer as part of their 2020 tour schedule.
Guns N’ Roses told fans yesterday, however, that “sadly the upcoming European tour will not be happening”.
“Things are changing daily and we want to keep our fans, crew members and band safe.
We are working hard with our promoters, venues and cities/countries on next steps and will make further announcements as soon as we can.”
The band thanked fans for their understanding, adding: “We will get through this together and look forward to seeing you all very soon.”