- Kiwi pop sensation Lorde to visit Edinburgh's Usher Hall on Solar Power world tour
- Manic Street Preachers announce Edinburgh show and share brand new single - listen
- Chubby and the Gang to visit Edinburgh on mammoth UK tour
- Watch: Django Django share video for new single and announce Edinburgh gig
- Edinburgh Summer Sessions 2021: Anne-Marie joins line-up as latest headline act
Jarvis Cocker‘s brand new project JARV IS… have announced they’ll be delaying their 2020 UK tour, as well as the release of their eagerly-anticipated debut album due to the coronavirus outbreak.
The Pulp frontman and his new band were gearing up to release Beyond The Pale on May 1 via Rough Trade.
Now, Jarvis and co have put back the release of the record until September 4, while their UK tour dates will now take place in November.
“It’s a drag to have to make these changes but we’re sure you understand why they’re necessary,” said the band in a statement.
“We are looking into ways of doing some kind of ‘virtual performances’ in the interim. We miss you!”
The rescheduled tour dates for JARV IS… are below. Tickets for the previously announced dates will remain valid
Sunday November 22 – Birmingham O2 Institute
Monday November 23 – Manchester Albert Hall
Wednesday November 25 – Glasgow Barrowlands
Friday November 27 – Liverpool Invisible Wind Factory
Saturday November 28 – Bristol Marble Factory
Monday November 30 – London The Roundhouse