- West Lothian band The Snuts on longlist for Scottish Album of the Year Award
- Review: 9 to 5 The Musical, Edinburgh Playhouse ****
- TRNSMT 2022: The Strokes, Paolo Nutini and Lewis Capaldi announced for next summer's event
- TRNSMT 2021: Day 2 round-up
- TRNSMT 2021: Festival-goers must take Covid test before attending event in Glasgow
Legendary former Smiths guitarist Johnny Marr is the first support act to be announced for Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds show at Glasgow Summer Sessions on Friday 26, August.
The show will take place at Bellahouston Park, Glasgow and will see the two Manchester icons join forces for NGHFB’s biggest headline show in Scotland.
Marr is responsible for some of the most beloved songs in music and will bring his extensive back catalogue to Bellahouston Park this summer.
There is a strong mutual appreciation between Marr and Gallagher with the former lending his considerable talents to the second High Flying Birds album Chasing Yesterday.
NGHFB and Marr will join Saturday headliners Biffy Clyro, Fall Out Boy, Wolf Alice and Cage The Elephant during the two-day event in the centre of Glasgow.
Tickets for Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds will are sale now via www.glasgowsummersessions.com or by calling 08444 999 990.