- Edinburgh Summer Sessions 2021: Anne-Marie joins line-up as latest headline act
- Chart star Tom Grennan to visit Edinburgh's Corn Exchange on UK tour
- Midge Ure to revisit Ultravox classics on visit to Edinburgh
- Fontaines D.C. announce interactive livestream show ahead of Edinburgh gig
- Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark to visit Edinburgh on massive UK tour
Legendary former Smiths guitarist Johnny Marr is the first support act to be announced for Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds show at Glasgow Summer Sessions on Friday 26, August.
The show will take place at Bellahouston Park, Glasgow and will see the two Manchester icons join forces for NGHFB’s biggest headline show in Scotland.
Marr is responsible for some of the most beloved songs in music and will bring his extensive back catalogue to Bellahouston Park this summer.
There is a strong mutual appreciation between Marr and Gallagher with the former lending his considerable talents to the second High Flying Birds album Chasing Yesterday.
NGHFB and Marr will join Saturday headliners Biffy Clyro, Fall Out Boy, Wolf Alice and Cage The Elephant during the two-day event in the centre of Glasgow.
Tickets for Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds will are sale now via www.glasgowsummersessions.com or by calling 08444 999 990.