- Edinburgh Summer Sessions 2021: Anne-Marie joins line-up as latest headline act
- Chart star Tom Grennan to visit Edinburgh's Corn Exchange on UK tour
- Midge Ure to revisit Ultravox classics on visit to Edinburgh
- Fontaines D.C. announce interactive livestream show ahead of Edinburgh gig
- Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark to visit Edinburgh on massive UK tour
Former Smiths guitarist Johnny Marr has announced a new raft of 2018 UK and Ireland tour dates – including a visit to Scotland.
The legendary guitarist is set to release his latest solo album, Call The Comet, on June 15.
Following a run of intimate shows, Marr returns to the live arena in November for some bigger shows.
The new tour will kick off in Belfast on November 1, before visiting a further 12 cities, Glasgow included.
The tour will come to an end in Marr’s hometown of Manchester on November 18.
Tickets for all shows go on sale on Friday (June 1). You can see the full tour dates below.
Belfast, Ulster Hall (November 1)
Dublin, National Stadium (2)
Norwich, UEA (4)
Birmingham, O2 Institute (5)
Bath, Forum (6)
Cardiff, Great Hall (8)
Brighton, Dome (9)
London, Roundhouse (11)
Sheffield, O2 Academy (13)
Newcastle, O2 Academy (14)
Glasgow, Barrowlands (15)
Liverpool, O2 Academy (17)
Manchester, O2 Apollo (18)