- West Lothian band The Snuts on longlist for Scottish Album of the Year Award
- Review: 9 to 5 The Musical, Edinburgh Playhouse ****
- TRNSMT 2022: The Strokes, Paolo Nutini and Lewis Capaldi announced for next summer's event
- TRNSMT 2021: Day 2 round-up
- TRNSMT 2021: Festival-goers must take Covid test before attending event in Glasgow
Former Smiths guitarist Johnny Marr has announced a new raft of 2018 UK and Ireland tour dates – including a visit to Scotland.
The legendary guitarist is set to release his latest solo album, Call The Comet, on June 15.
Following a run of intimate shows, Marr returns to the live arena in November for some bigger shows.
The new tour will kick off in Belfast on November 1, before visiting a further 12 cities, Glasgow included.
The tour will come to an end in Marr’s hometown of Manchester on November 18.
Tickets for all shows go on sale on Friday (June 1). You can see the full tour dates below.
Belfast, Ulster Hall (November 1)
Dublin, National Stadium (2)
Norwich, UEA (4)
Birmingham, O2 Institute (5)
Bath, Forum (6)
Cardiff, Great Hall (8)
Brighton, Dome (9)
London, Roundhouse (11)
Sheffield, O2 Academy (13)
Newcastle, O2 Academy (14)
Glasgow, Barrowlands (15)
Liverpool, O2 Academy (17)
Manchester, O2 Apollo (18)