- Kiwi pop sensation Lorde to visit Edinburgh's Usher Hall on Solar Power world tour
- Manic Street Preachers announce Edinburgh show and share brand new single - listen
- Chubby and the Gang to visit Edinburgh on mammoth UK tour
- Watch: Django Django share video for new single and announce Edinburgh gig
- Edinburgh Summer Sessions 2021: Anne-Marie joins line-up as latest headline act
Lorde has just announced a massive world tour – and it includes a visit to Edinburgh.
The Kiwi singer-songwriter’s Solar Power tour, in support of her upcoming new album of the same name, will include a visit to the Usher Hall on May 26, 2022.
The UK leg of the tour also includes dates in Leeds, Manchester and Birmingham, and concludes with two shows in London at Camden’s Roundhouse.
Tickets for all UK gigs go on-sale from Friday (June 25) at 10am.
Fans can sign up to Lorde’s email list for first access to pre-sale tickets and get more information on the tour dates here.
Lorde’s latest single, also titled solar Solar Power, has garnered five-star reviews from places like NME and Pitchfork. You can listen below.
The track is the first single from Lorde’s forthcoming third studio album, which will be released on August .
The eagerly-awaited album includes 12 tracks and is produced by Jack Antonoff, whom Lorde collaborated with on her chart-topping last album, Melodrama.
Speaking about the new album Lorde says: “The album is a celebration of the natural world, an attempt at immortalising the deep, transcendent feelings I have when I’m outdoors.
“In times of heartache, grief, deep love, or confusion, I look to the natural world for answers.
“I’ve learned to breathe out, and tune in. This is what came through.”